- Studied under Helen Leiros of Delta Gallery Harare, Zimbabwe.
- BA(FA) at Michaelis, University of Cape Town.
- After a successful career as an editor and travel writer, returned to dedicated art practice in 2015.
- Has since been engaged in re-establishing his mastery of craft as well as showing in various group shows.
- Mid 2017 embarked on a marathon disciplinary research project on Instagram: completing one new work a day for 180 days consecutively.
- The research established a robust creative structure and direction which underpinned the body of work shown in the Solo show in April 2018.
- This has contributed to a growing reputation with at least five new projects in the pipeline for the remainder of 2018.
- ONE MORE LIGHT
June 16 - 24, Eddie Lock Gallery, Folkstone.
- SOLO SHOW
April, Arches 402 Gallery, Hoxton
- GROUP SHOW - 'Mythology Morphology'
April 2017, DF Contemporary - Cape Town. Invited to exhibit with artists such as: Judy Woodbourne | Martyn Schickerling | Marieke Kruger | Grace Kotze | Leanne Olivier | Sarah Pratt. April, 2017, Cape Town.
- ART AFRICA FAIR. Curated by Art Africa - Africa's largest Art Magazine, to present a unique snapshot of Africa’s most exciting contemporary talents. Feb 2017, Cape Town.
- GREEN CREATES - Green Party Auction, (works sold alongside pieces from: Gavin Turk, Grayson Perry, Lesley Hilling, Ralph Steadman, Sasha Bowles, Tamsin Relly. October 2016, Hoxton
- 'THE OTHER ART FAIR' - showcases London's top emerging artists, selected by a committee of art industry experts. Oct 2016, Old Truman Brewery, Brick Lane.
- HUMAN NATURE' - Investigating our troubled relationship with Nature.
2015, Group Show, Hoxton.